Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 15 October 2009

Fly Away

Here is my entry for A Spoonful of Sugar challenge 73, which had this sketch to follow.The image is a Penny Black stamp called Fly Away which I coloured with prismas and OMS. The papers are WRMK Tiffany pad and some lush brown shimmer paper from Kanban. I rubbed on the 'play' and '2gether' messages onto two large green brads from my stash and the ribbon is also from my stash, the metal sentiment word came from a magazine freebie.

I liked this sketch, sometimes less is more and in this case it is. Pop on over to ASOS and see for yourself what the DT have come up with.

Lin

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card!
    Great papers.
    SuzyX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I just love this image. Thanks for joining us this week at ASFOS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    This is so lovely. the background papers are really great. Love the image and the way you have coloured him.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at ASOS.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lin, Has inspired me to have a play with my Penny Blacks soon.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours you have used and the image is really cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails