Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 22 July 2010

A long catch up post

This is a bit of a catch up post. All the cards here were made for my friends on the Craft Telly forum, either for birthdays, thank you’s or a get well card. You know how it is, you make them but can’t blog them because the recipient hasn’t had their event yet, and then you forget. So to catch up here are a few.

The first one uses a LOV stamp, coloured with prismas, which I just thought was so sweet and reminded me of my childhood best friend and I sharing a good book, stuffed into her Grandma’s over repaired armchair. The background papers are from Kanban and the flowers were from my stash. You will notice the MS punch around the page in a few of these as I had just got it and went mad using it!Fi Sugarplum B'day

The next one was made for someone who was taken ill suddenly on holiday and I hoped that the sentiment would cheer her up as I know she is normally a positive person who would probably appreciate more a humorous card than a sappy one! The image was a freebie from Doodle Pantry Designs coloured with promarkers and the backing paper is a Kaisercraft set called Jungle Bug and I thought the paper matched so well the little ants on the image.Get Well Lorraine This one is a birthday card using a Kraftin' Kimmie design. I love her ‘dark’ characters very gothic, twisted like me! I coloured her in with prismas and she is backed onto some basic grey paper and a black background which I stamped and embossed some swirly flourishes on. Jan B'day 2 This one is also a birthday card using a Mo Manning digi image. The backing paper was from a huge K&Co set I got from QVC over stamped and embossed with copper embossing powder. Lorraine B'day 1 This one is a thank you card for someone who very kindly took the time to print out and colour in a FULL promarker chart for me when I was still collecting them so I would be able to choose which colours to go for next. The images online are never as good as the real thing and I really appreciated that she took the time to do this for me.

The image is from Sassy Cheryl coloured with my prismas and the BP is Basic Grey, flowers from Petaloo, with some flattened bead caps and brads for centres. The strip across the bottom is felt, and I couldn’t see how to fix it on, until a light went on in my head and I realised it should be eyeleted in the flower centres!

Lynne Thank you card This one is a birthday card again using a Mo Manning Digi and again coloured with my prismas. The backing papers are again Basic Grey. Can you tell I adore BG papers?

Macey B'day 

This one is for a farmers wife friend and I just loved these penny black cows all stood at the farm gate in their Sunday best outfits. Tragically I seemed to have thought it funny to print out a sentiment saying Happy Birthday to Moo! What was I thinking of ……. both images are coloured with promarkers.Millburn B'day

This is another birthday card using another LOV stamp, again coloured with my prismas. As you can see that MS punch is back and this time I have made my own coloured background using distress inks and then punched it, the back is a combination of K&Co papers.Welly B'day 2 This one is using a Mo Manning Digi, and there is that MS punch again. Again I coloured my own background before punching it. I have overstamped the K & Co daisy background with a swirly stamp so that the colours all matched.Winspiration Birthday 2010 Finally, (breathing a sigh of relief are you) is a birthday card using another Sassy Cheryl image called Leapfrog, which again I coloured with my prismas. The backing papers are again Basic Grey and the flowers are a combination of wild orchid flowers and some embossed single layered flowers in my stash.SatinCollie B'day B If you stuck with me this far. Thank you for reading.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

3 comments:

  1. WOW who's been a busy bee? Fabulous cards, hard to pick a favourite. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, YOU have been busy! I just LOVE what you've been creating lately, all of them are great cards!
    Thanks also for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment, really loved reading it!
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those cows and what you did with them - AND I think Happy Birthday to Moo is a great idea - but I'm weird, he, he. Lots of lovely artwork here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails