Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 14 February 2011

Special One Off Challenge

My friend and fellow Crafty Cardmakers Design Team Member Ei, is having a one off never to be repeated special challenge over on her blog ‘Eiglas’ to celebrate the birth of her Grandson. Everyone say awwwwwwwwwwww and after you have finished clucking and cooing head on over to Ei’s blog and enter her challenge.  She even has a lovely baby digi free which you can use to enter the challenge, or not as you prefer.

The winner is in line for more of her lovely designs! She also has seven Copic Ciao markers including the blender pen 0, Black 100, Barley Beige E11, Barium Yellow Y00, Mimosa Yellow YG00, Yellowish Green YG06 and Ultramarine B29 as part of the prize. So what’s stopping you.

I only wish I had had time to enter myself but what with Poppy a mountain of birthday cards and other DT commitments I was just too busy, but I would like to extend my congratulations to Ei on the safe arrival of  Baby Toby.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Lin for mentioning my lickle challenge and even lickler baby grandson! LOL!
    As well as digis there are also Copic markers to be won too!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails