Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 12 November 2012

CCM 79 More than one Punch And/Or Die Cut

Our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers today is for you to use more than one punch and/or die cut. You can use one of each, or two of one or any combination you can think of, provided there is a minimum of two on your creation.

CCM 79

We are sponsored once again by the fabulous Hobby Art with two gorgeous sheets of stamps and by Milk, Coffee Stamps with a prize of 5 digi’s from their store.  Please check out the Crafty Cardmakers challenge blog for more details.

I have created my card with a lovely digital stamp from Make It Crafty called ‘Alyssa Elven Princess’. I have coloured her with a combination of copics, promarkers and prisma pencils. After she was finished I cut her out with Labels 8 from Spellbinders and then used Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink to colour in around her to tone in with the colours in my backing papers which are all from Basic Grey’s Lauderdale pad. I cut a mat from the same pad using Decorative Labels 8. The border is a EK Success border punch and the flowers are EK Success Retro Flower punch in large and medium.

CCM 79 Image

The main backing paper was stitched in place with my cute new John Lewis mini sewing machine. My Daughter said it looked and felt like a toy one cos it was so lightweight and a funky purple colour, but it does the job my Toyota refuses to do on card.

Alyssa’s wings were painted with a zig glue pen and then I added Glamour Dust. I love glamour dust because pretty much any colour can be covered with it and you can still see the colour underneath but have a gorgeous glittery finish, without adding colour.

I am entering this into the following:-

Charisma Cardz – #44 Feeling Blue

Digistamps4Joy – #54 Bingo – No Orange, No Ribbon, 2 Flowers and 4 Patt Papers, No Apples, No Buttons

Flutterby Wednesday – #213 Anything with Fairy or Butterfly

Happy Campers – #4 Bright Colours

Little Red Wagon – #158 Colouring

Stampin’ For the Weekend – #21 All Stitched Up

Stamp N Doodle – Use a Digi

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Something with Wings and Glitter

The Paper Shelter – #89 Faires and Elves

The Ribbon Girl – Add Sparkle

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Lin,I love the image and beautiful colours.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous. I love the images,it is coloured beautifully. The design and details you have added are wonderful

    Crafty Card Makers DT
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and very beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. An other card, an other style. Fabulous work on your character. Beautiful colours and papers. Bravo ! It's successsful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoulutely gorgeous, Lin. I love the colours, and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the image, the shimmer on the wings give a magical look to the card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabby image and great colours x thanks for joining us at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful image, and coloured perfectly. I really like your colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous wings on this fabulous image...the shimmer is stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image, I love her sparkly wings, very pretty card. thanks so much for joining in the Paper Shelter Elves and Fairies Challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - love her wings!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our All Stitched Up Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee @ LRW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lin, great image wonderfully coloured and love the added sparkle to the wings! Fabulous design!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving those sparkly wings, she's beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - stunning colouring!
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your fabby looking card. Stunning colour combo!
    Love n hugs
    Marie (MI)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Lin, that's just gorgeous....stunning image....think i feel a spend coming on!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails