Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 12 January 2015

CCM 130 Something Old, Something New

Our first challenge of 2015 at Crafty Cardmakers is Something Old, Something New.

130 Something Old Something New

I have used a Stamping Bella Stamp, Abigail the Artist for my ‘something new’, and coloured her with copics. My papers are from Bo Bunny, and the diecut ribbons are Our Daily Bread Borders. My ‘something old’ are the pearls, which I have had in my stash for a long time. I coloured these with some of the colours in the image to match. The sentiment is also part of the stamp set. I didn’t have any background paper that matched for the outside layer and the ribbon diecuts so I coloured my own with one of the greens Y11, I think, that I used in the image. The outside layer has also been glittered with glamour dust.

It’s my Daughter’s 31st Birthday today  and this card is for her. She is very arty and loves drawing etc. so as soon as I saw this image I thought of her. She is not much into frippery and girly, girly things, which is why there are no flowers or other embellishments apart from the pearls.

I am entering this into:

A Gem of a Challenge – #135 Something New (Stamp)
Aud Sentiments – #122 New (Stamp)
Crafty Calendar – Jan: What’s New (Stamp)
Fashionable Stamping – #89 Something New (Stamp)
Fun With Shapes and More – #172 Everything is New (Stamp)
Glitter N Sparkle – #119 Include Some Pink
Graph’it – Shiny and New (Stamp)
JellyPark Friends – Bling It Up
OSAAT – #228 Anything Goes with Something New (Stamp)
Stamping Sensations – Jan: Dies and Punches

LIN W

21 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lin. I love the fabulous image and such a beautiful design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin, a beautiful card that I am sure your daughter will love. Your image is lovely and beautifully coloured. A great idea to colour you own paper for the dies and layers and the glitter adds a really pretty shimmer. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter! The card you have made for her is stunning. I love the image and such beautiful detailing.Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it is so soft and pretty.

    Thanks for joining in the fun with us for the current challenge of 'Shiny and New' at Graph'It Markers Challenge Blog.
    www.graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk

    Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally delightful work Lin, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lin. Love the soft colour scheme and it's perfect for a "Not-too-girly Girl". Such a pretty layout too. Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lin! Happy Birthday to your daughter, she will love this pretty pink card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lin, love the delicate colours and the image is beautiful. love the sentiment too.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, I love your new stamp and the sentiment is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our 'Shiny and New' challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous card .I love the stamp and sentiment ...
    ..Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiments and good luck
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Graph'it Shiny & New challenge http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. really pretty card - the papers you've chosen work perfectly with that lovely stamped image which you've coloured brilliantly...thanks so much for joining us at FSC....Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet card. :D I absolutely adore that sentiment, so sweet. Great coloring and dp's. Thank you for joining and sharing with at One Stitch At A Time, AG with New.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Lin,love that image and the layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey Dtxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card as always, Lin - very feminine! I really like the colour combo on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous design work! I love all the different places to look at on your card. I'm certain your daughter loved the card. Thank you for sharing with us at FSC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, so cute! Love the pearls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these stamps, what a gorgeous card you made. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card as usual 'Boss', I'm sure that your daughter loved it.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card, love the pastel colours, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous, Lin. Love the pretty pinks and those borders are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails